Silky Paws Mobile Grooming, LLC
. . . because your dog is family!
Do you need a Richmond, VA dog groomer?
Call Silky Paws Mobile Dog Grooming!
Silky Paws is a full service, mobile dog grooming salon on wheels for dogs 25 pounds and under. Silky Paws comes to your home or location in a self contained, fully equipped grooming van. Imagine how easy it will be to have the dog groomer come to you! You will get the reliability of a salon, without the hassle for you or stress for your pet. When your dog is groomed by Kay Sir, the owner-operator of Silky Paws, you and your dog will both be pampered!
We serve the Richmond, Virginia area
We cater to dogs (and their people) in:
- Western Henrico
- Glen Allen
- Short Pump
- Parts of the city of Richmond, VA
- Eastern areas of of Hanover and Goochland
Call us today, at 804-754-5079, for mobile dog grooming in your Richmond area neighborhood!
When you call on Silky Paws, you get it all!
- You will work directly with the owner-operator
- Quality care by a trained, professional, dog groomer
- Time savings
- A state of the art, mobile grooming salon to your door!
Silky Paws Specializes in Dogs under 25 Pounds
- Small dogs, up to 25 lbs.
- Grooming schedule to be determined by the groomer, but most dogs are on a regular maintenance schedule of 2, 4, or 6 weeks.
- Rates start at $85 per groom.
- Silky Paws full service mobile grooming is a convenient option for the busy pet owner.
- Your pet will not come in contact with other pets.
- Your pet will receive one-on-one attention in a clean, relaxed atmosphere.
- Your pet will always be seen by the same groomer.
- Your pet will not be uncomfortable waiting to be groomed, which means less stress for your pet.
- No time spent in a cage at the salon
- We use all natural products
- Puppies, adults, seniors
Why Regular Grooming?
Our dogs are more than just dogs. They’re family! We all want what’s best for the family we love, and grooming your dog is a great way to show your love. Your dog will be healthier and happier when groomed on a regular basis. And it’s more fun to pet a soft, freshly groomed dog, too!
Please book your appointment in advance. The best way to ensure you get the appointment time that is most convenient is to set up a regular schedule. Many of my regular clients have standing appointments and open appointments tend to fill up quickly. If my schedule is full, I will be happy to put you on a waiting list. For more information on how to book an appointment, please call or fill out the contact form on this page.